Commercial Stair Nosing 57mm x 55mm Edge Trim With Pvc Insert Aluminium Anti Slip
This NSL Profile comprises of an aluminium channel with a choice of insert material for the tread and riser so a stronger contrasting solid band of colour can be achieved.Designed to meet the guidance in Approved Document M and BS8300:2009+A1:2010, ideal for use where no surface floorcoverings are used or resilient flooring.When choosing the insert colour(s) then reference should be made to the respective Light Reflective Value of the surrounding floorcovering and the stair nosing itself, the difference in these values should be greater than a factor of 30. External grade Tredsafe® Insert.Tredsafe insert is manufactured from a special blend of P.V.C., silica quartz and polymeric plasticiser giving an homogeneous hard wearing anti-slip flooring for wet and dry conditions. The three dimensional pyramid pattern which provides excellent slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.