Commercial Stair Nosing Edge Trim With Pvc Insert Aluminum Anti Slip 87 x 40mm
The NSL Profile is designed to be used in most commercial and industrial applications. It is available in a 3mm gauge allowing for fixing with Vinyl, linoleum and medium carpets or similar floor covering. The profile is available in a range of designs with DDA and building regulations accounted for. Designed to meet the guidelines in BS8300:2009+A1:2010.External grade Insert.insert is manufactured from a special blend of P.V.C., silica quartz and polymeric plasticizer giving an homogeneous hard wearing anti-slip flooring for wet and dry conditions. The three dimensional pyramid pattern which provides excellent slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.