Decking Strips are an ideal solution for walkways and pedestrian areas where prevention of slips, trips and falls are a priority. The slimline profile is designed to fix directly to the floor surface to dramatically improve surface grip. Made from high quality fibreglass with chamfered edges ensures longevity and maximum safety.
- Moulded fibreglass GRP decking strip, with chamfered edge to both edges.
- Robust construction to withstand heavy usage and harsh environments.
- Impregnated silica grit surface protects against delamination – a common problem with metal backed alternatives.
- Fire-retardant additives ensure excellent fire and heat resistance
- Overall 4mm thickness.
Available in bespoke lengths up to 3m, with additional options of drilling and countersinking.
- Wear Resistant Wear resistant surface to Level 3
- Slip Resistance Slip resistance Level 3
- Chemical Resistant Chemical resistant
- Flame Retardant Flame retardant
- Outdoor Suitable for outdoor use
- Dry Area Suitable for use in dry areas
- Grease Area Suitable for use in greasy areas
- Heavy Areas Suitable for use in heavy use areas
- Oil Area Suitable for use in oily and greasy areas
- Wet Area Suitable for use in wet areas
- Dry Zone Dry Zone
- Wet Zone Wet Zone
- Oily/Greasy Zone Oily/Greasy Zone
- Chemical Zone Chemical Zone