Line Marking Paints Ultimate Tennis Court Paint Non Slip
This product is also 100% UV resistant resulting in excellent colour retention which allows the coating to stay fresh and new for longer than other tennis court coatings.
If Applying Ultimate Tennis Court Paint:
- Using masking tape to mark out the lines.
If Applying to an Existing Non-Coated Court:
- Ensure all surfaces are sound and clean, free from dust or any other contaminants.
- Make sure no rain is forecast for the day of application.
Spreading Rate (Coverage):
- Approximately 6 – 8 square metres per litre.
- Under normal circumstances, it should be touch dry in 4 hours if well ventilated and conditions are dry.
- East to apply, should be applied with a brush and roller.
- Mix thoroughly before use with a paddle mixer drill attachment.
- Make sure the surface is 100% dry and free from any moisture or contaminants before application.
- Apply two coats to a dry surface with at least 4 hours between coats.
- Should be applied with a roller, ideally a medium pile roller with a double-armed frame, this product can’t be sprayed due to the added anti-slip particles.