Non Slip Aluminium Stair Nosing 54 x 30mm With Black Rubber Insert 2.7m
- This profile is a strong well designed, innovative Aluminium profile designed to provide a simple, safe secure edge for steps.
- The Anodised Silver profile sits on top of the floor covering providing a perfect step edge with a grooved 25mm wide insert offering additional grip
- The ramp offers a degree of movement allowing it to fit over Vinyl / LVT.
- The channel is supplied pre-drilled and countersunk at 180mm centres with fixing plugs and DIN 7050 M3.5 x 25mm screws for Mechanical fixing, once installed the insert can be easily applied concealing the screw heads.
- 2700mm x 54mm x 30mm
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.