PVC Straight Edge L Shaped Tile Trim
- Straight Edge Tile Trim or ‘L shaped Tile Trim” as it is sometimes referred to is usually used to cover the edge of an unglazed tile, in order to make a neat finish.
- They can also be used as a decorative edge to window reveals, or as a border to break one section of tiling from another.
- Straight Edge trims can be used on walls and floors.
- When used on floors they are usually used as a dividing trim for separating carpet to tile or wooden flooring, or to form an neat edge around a matt well etc.
- Straight Edge tile trims come in a variety of finishes.
- 2500mm x 8,10,12.5mm x 18mm
|Colour||Beige, Black, Carmel, Grey, White|
|Size||10mm, 12.5mm, 8mm|