Landing Trim (NTL) and Pre-formed Angles NSA290 are used to conceal the edge of the floor covering and stair edging in a neat and tidy Aluminium Finish. They come in angles of (83 or 90°) used for between the tread and riser of the step.
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.