Heavy Duty Interior Floor & Garage Paint Ideal for Garages, Warehouses & Concrete Stone Floors
- Garage Paint is a hard-wearing solvent based coating. Ideal for heavy-traffic areas such as warehouses or factories. Our Floor Paint stays compact and durable while giving a high-performance, attractive sheen finish. It stays resistant to many industrial chemicals, dust, moisture, and regular washing with water.
- Our high performing Garage Paint is ideal for use on concrete stone floors in the factory, warehouse, corridor, washrooms, commercial floors, and utility room environments. Or take our Floor Paint home and give your garage floors a refreshing & durable new look. Not recommended for use on Bitumen or Asphalt. Not to be used with the Concrete Floor Sealer. Allow new concrete to mature for a minimum of 6 months before applying paint.
- Just ensure the surface is clean & dry, free from dust & dirt. Our Floor & Garage Paint is touch dry in 2-4 hours after applying the first coat. For optimal protection & coverage, apply two even coats – allow minimum coating time of 16-24 hours.
- Tackle any large garage or warehouse floor with ease and speed. Our Floor Paint spreads at a rate up to 60 square metres per 5 litres, giving excellent coverage while also adding slip resistance and protection against grease and oil spills.
- Not only does our Floor & Garage paint protect, it provides an attractive mid-sheen finish to your warehouse, corridor, washroom. Give your garage floor that sleek new look in a variety of colours; Light Grey, Black, Yellow, Sea Blue – all with a mid-sheen finish. Packaging May Vary – You may receive either Jerry Can instead of the Tin.