Rubber Electrical Safety Floor Matting 6mm Thick Class 0 Non Slip
Our 1000 volt electrical safety mats conform to regulation IEC61111;2009 Class 0, with a maximum safe working voltage to 1,000 volts. The regulation standard is stamped on reverse of all 1000 volt rolls at 1000mm intervals: Maximum safe working voltage of 1,000V.
- Fully tested to specification
- Health & Safety regulation material including flame retardance
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse
- Anti-slip finish
- Low maintenance
This Grade Does Not Contain Recycled Rubber:
- This product is made using high quality raw materials allowing for a thinner overall electrical safety floor mat without compromising shock prevention.
- The IEC:61111 specification states ‘maximum’ thickness with minimum thickness being determined by suppliers’ ability to pass the correct tests defined in Clause 5 of specification.
- This product does so with the integral ‘lay-flat’ quality of the rubber compounds unimpaired in any way.
- Width options: 914mm, 1000mm and 1200mm
- Length options: 1 metre intervals up to 10 metre (1 roll) lengths
- Thickness options: 6mm