Stainless Steel Treadplate
Screw down anti slip plates are ideal for applications exposed to harsh environments with countersink eyelets for easy applications (6mm screws recommended).Manufactured from resilient Stainless Steel with an anti slip coating covering most of the top surface and finished with rounded corners for a more aesthetic appearance.Thickness of plates: 1.6mm
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.