Tile-In with Carbide Insert Tile-In with Carbide Insert
- Genesis NLM is an exceptionally strong well designed, innovative.
- Aluminium profile designed to provide a simple, safe secure edge for steps covered in ceramic tiles or similar.
- The flange sits underneath the tile and the top section or tread protects the riser tile and prevents water ingress into the joint gap.
- The top section also provides a perfect step edge with a grooved profile face for extra grip.
- Finally the top section has a generous 10-12mm deep front face to highlight the step edge from the bottom of the steps.
- Matt Silver
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.