Aluminium Non Slip Stair Nosing Edge Trim With PVC Insert 56 x 32 mm
The NSL Profile comprises of an aluminium channel with a choice of insert finishes designed to meet the guidance in Approved Document M and BS8300:2009+A1:2010. It is a straight edge, single channel profile and is ideal for use with resilient flooring.The profile is supplied Mill finish as standard, other anodised and powder coated options can be made available.Designed to meet the guidelines in BS8300:2009+A1:2010.External grade Tredsafe® Insert.Tredsafe insert is manufactured from a special blend of P.V.C., silica quartz and polymeric plasticiser giving an homogeneous hard wearing anti-slip flooring for wet and dry conditions. The three dimensional pyramid pattern which provides excellent slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even.
- If pre-drilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location.
- Drill and Plug the steps.
- Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step.
- Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws.
- Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head.